Rides & More
Santa’s Village – Muskoka’s Theme Park – has been a family tradition in Muskoka for over 65 years!
It is an ideal family vacation with something for everyone. With kid’s rides and coasters, a splash pad, live entertainers, games, go-karts, petting zoos, souvenirs and of course, that magical visit with Santa Claus. This theme park destination has it all!
Ride Safety Requirements Legend
Santa’s Enchanted Forest
Santa’s Elf School
Snowbo & Arrows
Visits with Santa Claus
Mister Rudolph’s Mini Golf
Santa’s Summer Sleigh
Swan Paddle Boats
Santa’s Spray & Play Beach Zone
Santa’s Farm (Petting Zoo)
Elves Island – Elf Sky Challenge
Elves Island Playground
Muskoka Mining Sluice
Please note that Santa’s Sportsland is no longer a separate area of the park and is now part of Santa’s Village. This means that access to Go-Karts and Mini Golf are included with your General Admission Ticket or Season Pass!
Requirements for Elf Sky Challenge:
- Guests must be able to fit into the harness and helmet
- Children under 44″ tall must be accompanied by an adult on the course
- Maximum guest weight: 250 lbs
- Please note the line for this attraction closes one hour before the park closes in order to ensure all guests in line are able to enjoy this attraction before the park closes.
Requirements for Go-Karts:
- Guests must be 36″ tall to ride as a passenger in a double kart
- Guests must be 12 years old AND 54″ tall to drive a single kart
- Guests must be 16 years old to drive a double kart with a passenger
- Please note the line for this attraction closes one hour before the park closes to ensure all guests in line are able to enjoy this attraction before the park closes.
Please click HERE to view our park accessibility page. We provide a detailed guide with helpful information for guests visiting our park who have sensory and/or physical disabilities.
Please note that Santa’s Sleigh, the Rudy Coaster, Peppermint Penguin Spinning Coaster, and Go-Karts may close temporarily during inclement weather.
Santa’s Summer Sleigh (River Boat) closes every year after Thanksgiving weekend.