- Close-toe shoes are required such as running or hiking shoes (no sandals or flip-flops)
- Maximum weight: 250lbs (113kg)
- Minimum weight is 44 lbs (20kg)
- Minimum height is 48 inches (122cm)
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied on the activity by an adult (18 years and over)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted on the activities
Aerial Adventure Course: Guests need to demonstrate the ability to “self-rescue” during the orientation process.
A self-rescue is when you hang freely from the safety line and pull yourself back up onto the platform. The inability to be able to self-rescue will mean the guest will not be able to proceed with the climb (a full refund would be provided).