Park Open & Season Pass Update
COVID-19 Park Updates – April 16th, 2020
We hope you and your families are safe and in good health during this challenging time. We are continuing to monitor and follow the local and national health authorities direction, and expect to be open during the 2020 season. We are proceeding with our preparations to open our park as soon as it is safe and we are allowed to do so.
Given the current uncertainty surrounding the parks opening date, we want to inform you how we plan to address those that have already purchased their 2020 Season Passes or daily admission tickets.
- We will be extending the validity of all 2020 Season Passes through the 2021 season which ends October 31, 2021.
- Any seasons pass purchased between now and when the park opens, will be eligible for the 2020 and 2021 seasons.
- 2020 daily admission tickets will be eligible for any single day during the 2020 or 2021 seasons.
We are looking forward to opening Santa’s Village and welcoming you all back for another fun filled season, but for now, our priority is to keep everyone safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I go about getting my pass extended to the 2021 Season?
All 2020 season passes will automatically be extended to include the 2021 season.
Please note: Guests who purchased their 2020 season pass during the 2019 season and already have an ID card will need to get an updated Card during their first visit of the 2020 or 2021 Season.
When will the park open in 2020?
At this time we do not have a confirmed opening date. We are continuing to monitor and follow the local and national health authorities direction, and will post further updates as more information becomes available.
What types of safety measures will be in place when the park opens?
The safety of our staff and guests is always our first priority. Our team has a detailed cleaning and sanitation program in place currently and we will be increasing precautions for the upcoming season to ensure we are providing a safe environment for everyone. This will include:
- Detailed and extensive training for our team.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of rides, restrooms, guest seating areas and other high touch points within the park.
- Additional hand washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation in kitchens and all other food service locations.
In addition to these precautions will be following the lead of Health Authorities and expert organizations within the industry, continually reviewing our processes and the latest recommendations to ensure we are utilizing every possible control method to ensure we are providing a safety environment for everyone.
I’ve also booked camping this summer. How do I reschedule my camping reservation?
For more information about your camping reservation, or to make changes to your reservation please contact our Campground team at: [email protected]
In order to properly assist you, our team will require the name, phone number and email address of the person associated with the reservation.
For any additional questions, please contact our team by email at: [email protected]
We will do our best to respond to all inquiries promptly, but please note that due to the volume of inquiries at this time your response could take up to 48 hours.