Rates & Packages
Make your 2022 Reservation online NOW!
For more information or to reserve over the phone, please call 1-705-645-5682 to speak to the campground directly. Please note that online reservations are subject to a non-refundable $10 reservation fee & phone reservations subject to a non-refundable $15 reservation fee.
2022 Regular Camping Rates starting at*
|Site Type||Sunday – Thursday Nights*||Friday, Saturday &|
Long Weekend Nights*
|Unserviced Tent Site||$63.00||$75.00||$339.00|
|15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$80.00||$92.00||$424.00|
|Premium 15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$82.00||$97.00||$440.00|
|30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$82.00||$97.00||$440.00|
|Premium 30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$87.00||$102.00||$465.00|
|30 amp Pull Thru Hydro and Water Site||$87.00||$102.00||$465.00|
|50 amp Pull Thru / Back In Hydro & Water Site||$108.00||$125.00||$574.00|
|Standard Cabin – Double over Double Bunk||$142.00||$175.00||$776.00|
|Standard Cabin – Loft Style||$142.00||$175.00||$776.00|
|2 Storey Cabin (based on 4 people)||$175.00||$227.00||$979.00|
|Cottage – Cabana||$267.00||$330.00||$1461.00|
|Cottage – Columbia||$330.00||$39500||$1780.00|
- *Dynamic Pricing in effect
- All rates listed are nightly and do not include theme park tickets
- Each site is based on up to four people and one sleeping structure
- Additional fees apply for extra people above 4 people
- Maximum number of people per site is 6, not all sites can accommodate additional people; Columbia Cottage 2 and 4 can accommodate up to 6 people regardless of age
- Additional camping fee for registered guests is $7.50/person/night for people 36 inches and taller for sites/cabins, $25/person/night for Columbia Cottages, $50/person/night for Mapleview Cottage. Unregistered guests will be charged at double the fee by sleeping structure.
- Not all sites can accommodate additional sleeping structures, call our team to discuss your additional structure needs, $7.50/tent/night applies to pre-registered additional tents. Any unregistered tent erected onsite will have a $15.00/tent/night fee charged to the card on file without notice. Unregistered tents may be required to be taken down.
- Long Weekend Rates – the Thursday, Sunday and Monday connected to a long weekend reservation are billed at Weekend Rates
- Roofed Accommodations require a two night minimum. One night weekday stays are released one week prior to the date of arrival at the discretion of management.
- Online reservations are subject to a non-refundable$10 reservation fee; Phone reservations are subject to a non-refundable $15 reservation fee. Reservation fees are non-refundable.
- All rates and site allocations subject to change without notice.
7 FOR 5 DEAL – book 7 nights of camping, only pay for 5!
* Price calculated based on 2 weekend nights and 3 weekday nights. Price calculates automatically based on dates entered. Will show on invoice as WEEKLY Rate.
Extra Person on Site/Cabin (per night): $7.50 for pre-registered guests, $15.00 for unregistered guests (restrictions apply – to a maximum of 6 people per site – NOT ALL SITES CAN ACCOMMODATE 6 PEOPLE)
Extra Person in Columbia Cottage (per night): $25.00 (maximum of 6 people in cottage regardless of height), $50.00 for unregistered guests.
Extra Person in Mapleview Cottage (per night): $50.00 for pre-registered guests, $100.00 for unregistered guests (maximum of 8 people in cottage regardless of height or age)
Extra Tent (per night): $7.50 for pre-registered tents, $15.00 for unregistered tents (restrictions apply – not all sites can accommodate additional tents, confirm with office staff before booking)
Extra Honey Wagon Visits: $30.00 per pump out (For stays less than 7 nights, you have free use of the dump station. For stays 7 days or longer, you receive one free visit from the ‘honey wagon’ and free use of the dump station. Extra fees apply for additional ‘honey wagon’ services.)
RESERVATION FEES: $10 for online reservations, $15 for phone reservations added to each reservation. All reservation fees are non-refundable
ALL WEEKENDS ARE A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management.
ALL LONG WEEKENDS ARE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A TWO OR ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management
2022 Theme Park Tick
TBA in 2022
Sportsland is no longer a separate park. It has the same entrance ticket and hours as the Village.