Rates & Packages
Make your 2020 Reservation online NOW!
For more information or to reserve over the phone, please call 1-705-645-5682 to speak to the campground directly. Please note that online reservations are subject to a $10 reservation fee & phone reservations subject to a $15 reservation fee.
2020 Regular Camping Rates*
|Site Type||Sunday – Thursday Nights*||Friday, Saturday & Long Weekend Nights*|
|Unserviced Tent Site||$46.00||$55.00|
|15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$60.00||$72.00|
|Premium 15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$62.00||$78.00|
|30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$62.00||$78.00|
|Premium 30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$69.00||$83.00|
|30 amp Pull Thru Hydro and Water Site||$69.00||$83.00|
|50 amp Pull Thru or Back In Hydro and Water Site||$80.00||$99.00|
|Standard Cabin – Double over Double Bunk Bed||$115.00||$142.00|
|Standard Cabin – Loft Style||$115.00||$142.00|
|2 Storey Cabin (based on 4 people)||$139.00||$173.00|
|Cottage – Cabana||$215.00||$265.00|
|Cottage – Columbia||$265.00||$330.00|
- *Dynamic Pricing in effect
- Regular Season rates apply from May Long Weekend until September 13, 2020 and weekends through to Thanksgiving
- All rates listed are nightly and do not include theme park tickets
- Each site is based on up to four people and one sleeping structure
- Additional fees apply for extra people above 4 people
- Maximum number of people per site is 6, not all sites can accommodate additional people; Columbia Cottage can accommodate up to 6 people regardless of age
- Additional camping fee is $7.50/person/night for people 36 inches and taller for sites/cabins, $22/person/night for Columbia Cottages, $50/person/night for Mapleview Cottage
- Not all sites can accommodate additional sleeping structures, call our team to discuss your additional structure needs, $7.50/tent/night applies to pre-registered additional tents. Any unregistered tent erected onsite will have a $15.00/tent/night fee charged to the card on file without notice. Unregistered tents may be required to be taken down.
- Long Weekend Rates – the Thursday, Sunday and Monday connected to a long weekend reservation are billed at Weekend Rates
- Roofed Accommodations require a two night minimum. One night weekday stays are released one week prior to the date of arrival at the discretion of management.
- Online reservations are subject to a $10 reservation fee; Phone reservations are subject to a $15 reservation fee.
- All rates and site allocations subject to change without notice.
7 FOR 5 DEAL – book 7 nights of camping, only pay for 5!
* Price calculated based on 2 weekend nights and 3 weekday nights. Price calculates automatically based on dates entered. Will show on invoice as WEEKLY Rate.
Extra Person on Site/Cabin (per night): $7.50 (restrictions apply – to a maximum of 6 people per site – NOT ALL SITES CAN ACCOMMODATE 6 PEOPLE)
Extra Person in Columbia Cottage (per night): $22.00 (maximum of 6 people in cottage regardless of height)
Extra Person in Mapleview Cottage (per night): $50.00 (maximum of 8 people in cottage regardless of height)
Extra Tent (per night): $7.50 (restrictions apply – not all sites can accommodate additional tents, confirm with office staff before booking)
Extra Dumps: $20.00 per pump out (For stays less than 7 nights, you have free use of the dump station. For stays 7 days or longer, you receive one free visit from the ‘honey wagon’ and free use of the dump station. Extra fees apply for additional ‘honey wagon’ services.)
RESERVATION FEES: $10 for online reservations, $15 for phone reservations added to each reservation
ALL WEEKENDS ARE A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management.
ALL LONG WEEKENDS ARE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A TWO OR ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management
2020 Theme Park Tickets – $10 pp
Get your Santa’s Village Activity Pass with your Camping Reservation!
Enjoy access to the following activities in Santa’s Village!
- Santa’s Spray & Play Beach Zone
- Santa’s Summer Sleigh (River Boat Cruise)
- Treasure Island Paddle Boats
- Elves Island Aerial Course
- The Playground on Elves Island
- And best of all… visits with Santa! (at a safe distance of course).
You can add access to these amenities in Santa’s Village to your camping reservation for $10.00 +HST per person.
Mulit Family Camping
If you are booking for a group (20 people = 5 sites), please call (705) 645-5682 for details.
Please click the button below to use our Multi Family Camping Worksheet and start organizing your group of 5 families or more!