Rates & Packages
Make your 2021 Reservation online NOW!
EACH HOUSEHOLD REQUIRES THEIR OWN ACCOMMODATION DUE TO PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS. ID may be required for confirmation. Those not in your household may be turned away when you arrive based on the current pandemic restrictions.
For more information or to reserve over the phone, please call 1-705-645-5682 to speak to the campground directly. Please note that online reservations are subject to a $10 reservation fee & phone reservations subject to a $15 reservation fee.
2021 Regular Camping Rates*
|Site Type||Sunday – Thursday Nights*||Friday, Saturday & Long Weekend Nights*|
|Unserviced Tent Site||$55.00||$65.00|
|15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$70.00||$80.00|
|Premium 15 amp Hydro and Water Site||$72.00||$85.00|
|30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$72.00||$85.00|
|Premium 30 amp Hydro and Water Site||$77.00||$90.00|
|30 amp Pull Thru Hydro and Water Site||$77.00||$90.00|
|50 amp Pull Thru or Back In Hydro and Water Site||$95.00||$110.00|
|Standard Cabin – Double over Double Bunk Bed||$125.00||$155.00|
|Standard Cabin – Loft Style||$125.00||$155.00|
|2 Storey Cabin (based on 4 people)||$155.00||$200.00|
|Cottage – Cabana||$235.00||$289.00|
|Cottage – Columbia||$289.00||$347.00|
- *Dynamic Pricing in effect
- Regular Season rates apply from May Long Weekend until September 13, 2020 and weekends through to Thanksgiving
- All rates listed are nightly and do not include theme park tickets
- Each site is based on up to four people and one sleeping structure
- Additional fees apply for extra people above 4 people
- Maximum number of people per site is 6, not all sites can accommodate additional people; Columbia Cottage can accommodate up to 6 people regardless of age
- Additional camping fee for registered guests is $7.50/person/night for people 36 inches and taller for sites/cabins, $22/person/night for Columbia Cottages, $50/person/night for Mapleview Cottage. Unregistered guests will be charged at double the fee by sleeping structure.
- Not all sites can accommodate additional sleeping structures, call our team to discuss your additional structure needs, $7.50/tent/night applies to pre-registered additional tents. Any unregistered tent erected onsite will have a $15.00/tent/night fee charged to the card on file without notice. Unregistered tents may be required to be taken down.
- Long Weekend Rates – the Thursday, Sunday and Monday connected to a long weekend reservation are billed at Weekend Rates
- Roofed Accommodations require a two night minimum. One night weekday stays are released one week prior to the date of arrival at the discretion of management.
- Online reservations are subject to a $10 reservation fee; Phone reservations are subject to a $15 reservation fee.
- All rates and site allocations subject to change without notice.
7 FOR 5 DEAL – book 7 nights of camping, only pay for 5!
* Price calculated based on 2 weekend nights and 3 weekday nights. Price calculates automatically based on dates entered. Will show on invoice as WEEKLY Rate.
Extra Person on Site/Cabin (per night): $7.50 for pre-registered guests, $15.00 for unregistered guests (restrictions apply – to a maximum of 6 people per site – NOT ALL SITES CAN ACCOMMODATE 6 PEOPLE)
Extra Person in Columbia Cottage (per night): $22.00 (maximum of 6 people in cottage regardless of height), $44.00 for unregistered guests.
Extra Person in Mapleview Cottage (per night): $50.00 for pre-registered guests, $75.00 for unregistered guests (maximum of 8 people in cottage regardless of height or age)
Extra Tent (per night): $7.50 for pre-registered tents, $15.00 for unregistered tents (restrictions apply – not all sites can accommodate additional tents, confirm with office staff before booking)
Extra Dumps: $20.00 per pump out (For stays less than 7 nights, you have free use of the dump station. For stays 7 days or longer, you receive one free visit from the ‘honey wagon’ and free use of the dump station. Extra fees apply for additional ‘honey wagon’ services.)
RESERVATION FEES: $10 for online reservations, $15 for phone reservations added to each reservation
ALL WEEKENDS ARE A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management.
ALL LONG WEEKENDS ARE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN WE RELEASE ALL REMAINING SITES FOR A TWO OR ONE NIGHT STAY, at the discretion of management
2021 Theme Park Tickets
Theme park access and pricing will be determined closer to May 2021.