Cottages, Cabins, Yurts & RV/Tents
Tent and Trailer Camping
Prices based on up to 4 people, additional fees apply for additional people.
Theme park tickets are extra, see Rates page for details.
Taxes and reservation fee extra.
Pets – Cottage 1 and Cottage 2 are pet friendly.
Premium vs. Standard Sites: Sites deemed as Premium Sites have an element of location to amenities or privacy or size of lot that makes the site different and special compared to the surrounding sites.
Amenities for Campers:
- Santa’s Spray & Play Beach Zone (Included in camping fee)
- Elves Island Aerial Park (Included in camping fee)
- Take out dining available at Mrs. Claus’ Bake Shop, Polar Parlor Ice Cream Shop and Beavertails!
- Patio dinning for Lunch & Dinner at our licensed Riverside Rotisserie restaurant.
- Contactless Santa’s Quest Scavenger Hunt through the Camper’s App. (Included in camping fee)
- Muskoka Zip Lines & Aerial Park is Open 7 days/week ($)
- Go-Karts & Mini Golf at Sportsland is Open 7 days/week ($)
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals ($)
- Hiking onsite and on local trails
- Campfires, Marshmallow roasting and more!
Cabins & Yurts
What is the difference between a cabin and a yurt?
A cabin is a rustic square, wooden walled structure. A yurt is a round structure with a flexible vinyl wall with an internal wooden frame.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring everything you would take camping except the tent and air mattresses, including something to cook on and your linens. You can request to borrow a grill for the fire pit at the office when you arrive.
Do the cabins and yurts include a BBQ?
No they do not. You will need to bring everything you will use to cook on and with.