Rates & Packages
Make your 2021 Reservation online NOW!
EACH HOUSEHOLD REQUIRES THEIR OWN ACCOMMODATION DUE TO PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS. ID may be required for confirmation. Those not in your household may be turned away when you arrive based on the current pandemic restrictions.
For more information or to reserve over the phone, please call 1-705-646-1259 to speak to the campground directly. Please note that online reservations are subject to a $10 reservation fee & phone reservations subject to a $15 reservation fee.
2021 Daily Rates*
|Site Type||Weekday Price||Weekend Price||Weekly Price|
|15 amp Hydro & Water Site||$75.00||$86.00||$397.00|
|30 amp Hydro, Water & Sewer Site||$86.00||$102.00||$462.00|
|50 amp Hydro, Water & Sewer Site||$102.00||$118.00||$542.00|
|Cottage – Columbia Style||$309.00||$371.00||$1669.00|
* Price is based on two adults and two children in one tent or trailer per site. Additional people are $7.50 each. (Max. 2 extra).
Dynamic Pricing is in effect. All prices subject to change without notice.
- Seasonal Rate: $4750.00 + metered hydro (Includes Sewer and Water)
- $850.00 – Boat Slip for seasonal guests
- $25.00 Daily Boat Slip Rate
* Daily rate applies unless and until a Seasonal Agreement is signed. All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
Weekly Special – Seven Nights for the Price of Five!
2021 Theme P
2021 Theme Park Tickets
Stage 1 – ‘Outdoor Adventure Pass’
$19.95 for campers (purchase on site at the Campground Store or when you make your reservation)
- Visits with Santa
- Elf School
- Paddle Boats
- Elves’ Island Aerial Course
- Elves’ Island Playground & Climbing Nets
- Beach & Splash Pad
- 18 holes of Mini Golf (new for 2021)
- Hiking Trails & Suspension Bridge (new for 2021)
- Snowbo & Arrows (new for 2021)
- Ralphie’s Range (new for 2021)
Food Outlets available:
- Kringle’s Kitchen
- Mrs. Claus’ Bake Shop
- Polar Parlour
Aerial Park and Jump Tower will be open in Stage 1. Advanced bookings are encouraged but walk ups are possible based on availability.
Aerial – $49.95 for campers
Jump Tower – $15 for everyone
Stage 2 – Full Opening
$39.95 for campers plus coupon book for amazing discounts in the Village ($40 value)
All rides and attractions will be open
Go Karts and Mini Golf are now included with a Village ticket
- Both are unlimited usage just like the rides in Santa’s Village
Sportsland is no longer a separate park. It has the same entrance ticket and hours as the Village. The only night they are open is Saturday nights from 6:30 – 9:00 pm. Campers will purchase their Saturday night activity passes at Sportsland.