2021 Park Update
Update – April 21, 2021
Opening Day Postponed
With the most recent Provincial Stay at home order extending to May 20th, Our opening day that was planned for May 22nd will be postponed.
At this time we will for further information from Public health & the Province before determining our new opening date.
Our goal throughout this unprecedented situation has always been to adapt to ongoing changes and do what makes the most sense for our guests as well as our operation. We will continue to post updates here and on our social media pages as they are available.
2021 Admission Tickets
Daily General Admission Tickets will be available for purchase online once we have more clear direction from the provincial government.
2020 Season Passes & General Admission Tickets
- We will be extending the validity of all 2020 Season Passes through the 2021 season which is planned to end on October 31, 2021.
- 2020 General Admission Tickets purchased during our 2019 SantaFest Sale or with a Camping Reservation will also be valid during the 2021 Season.
- PLEASE NOTE: that unredeemed 2020 Day Activity Passes & 2020 Camper Activity Passes are NOT valid during the 2021 Season.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I go about getting my pass extended to the 2021 Season?
All 2020 season passes will automatically be extended to include the 2021 season.
Please note: Guests who purchased their 2020 season pass during the 2019 season and already have an ID card will need to get an updated Card during their first visit of the 2020 or 2021 Season.
What types of safety measures will be in place when the park opens?
The safety of our staff and guests is always our first priority. Our team has a detailed cleaning and sanitation program in place currently and we will be increasing precautions for the upcoming season to ensure we are providing a safe environment for everyone. This will include:
- Detailed and extensive training for our team.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of rides, restrooms, guest seating areas and other high touch points within the park.
- Additional hand washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation in kitchens and all other food service locations.
In addition to these precautions will be following the lead of Health Authorities and expert organizations within the industry, continually reviewing our processes and the latest recommendations to ensure we are utilizing every possible control method to ensure we are providing a safety environment for everyone.
Click here for more details: https://www.santasvillage.ca/2021-health-safety-measures/
I have a camping credit from 2020. How do I redeem my credit and book for the 2021 season?
For more information about your camping reservation, or to make changes to your reservation please contact our Campground team at: [email protected]
In order to properly assist you, our team will require the name, phone number and email address of the person associated with the reservation.
For any additional questions, please contact our team by email at: [email protected]
We will do our best to respond to all inquiries promptly, but please note that due to the volume of inquiries at this time your response could take up to 48 hours.