2021 Park Opening!
Opening Day – Saturday June 12th!
This week the provincial government announced that Ontario will be moving into the first step of the reopening plan.
This means that Santa’s Village will be opening Saturday June 12th!
While we are not able to open our roller coasters and other licensed rides until phase 2 we are able to offer an Outdoor Adventure Pass that provides guests with a full day of family fun in a safe, outdoor environment!
Our Outdoor Adventure Pass will be Available on Saturday & Sunday Only beginning June 12. The Pass includes the following activities:
- NEW! Santa’s Enchanted Forest Hiking Trail & Suspension Bridge
- NEW! Snowbo & Arrows (Archery Range)
- NEW! Ralphie’s Range (Shooting Gallery)
- NEW! Elf School Scavenger Hunt
- Mister Rudolph’s Mini Golf
- Treasure Island Paddle Boats
- Santa’s Spray & Play Beach Zone
- Elf Sky Challenge (Kids Aerial Park Course)
- Elves’ Island Playground & Climbing Nets
- 65th Anniversary Historical Display
Under the second step of the re-opening plan, theme park rides will be permitted to operate. We are planning to move to a full park opening at this time that will include all rides and attractions.
Throughout all phases our park will operate with a reduced park capacity and advanced cleaning and safety protocols to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our staff and guests.
For this reason we recommend that all guests purchase their tickets in advance online to avoid disappointment at the gate.
Season Pass Holders
The Outdoor Adventure Pass is included with your season pass!
We are limiting daily capacity in the park so all season pass holders will need to make a reservation prior to their visit.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
At Santa’s Village, our mission is to create a fun family experience and, as a part of that mission, we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees.
To ensure that you and your family can have confidence in the safety of attending our park, we have introduced a range of new health & safety measures.
For any additional questions, please contact our team by email at: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a 2020 Season Pass or General Admission Ticket. Is it still valid?
- We will be extending the validity of all 2020 Season Passes through the 2021 season which is planned to end on October 31, 2021.
- 2020 General Admission Tickets purchased during our 2019 SantaFest Sale or with a Camping Reservation will also be valid during the 2021 Season.
PLEASE NOTE: that unredeemed 2020 Day Activity Passes & 2020 Camper Activity Passes are NOT valid during the 2021 Season.
How do I go about getting my pass extended to the 2021 Season?
All 2020 season passes will automatically be extended to include the 2021 season.
Please note: Guests who purchased their 2020 season pass during the 2019 season and already have an ID card will need to get an updated Card during their first visit of the 2020 or 2021 Season.
What types of safety measures will be in place when the park opens?
The safety of our staff and guests is always our first priority. Our team has a detailed cleaning and sanitation program in place currently and we will be increasing precautions for the upcoming season to ensure we are providing a safe environment for everyone. This will include:
- Detailed and extensive training for our team.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of rides, restrooms, guest seating areas and other high touch points within the park.
- Additional hand washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation in kitchens and all other food service locations.
In addition to these precautions will be following the lead of Health Authorities and expert organizations within the industry, continually reviewing our processes and the latest recommendations to ensure we are utilizing every possible control method to ensure we are providing a safety environment for everyone.
Click here for more details: https://www.santasvillage.ca/2021-health-safety-measures/
I have a camping credit from 2020. How do I redeem my credit and book for the 2021 season?
For more information about your camping reservation, or to make changes to your reservation please contact our Campground team at: [email protected]
In order to properly assist you, our team will require the name, phone number and email address of the person associated with the reservation.